Select an Approach and Develop a Design Proposal
Now that you have explored different possibilities, it is time for your team to select an approach. Think about which option makes the strongest case for your message, and work with your team to develop a more detailed design proposal.
Some PSAs are found in newspapers.
In writing your design proposal, consider the following questions:
- Who is your intended audience?
- What is the main message of your PSA?
- What three facts will your PSA contain?
- What two suggestions for changing behavior will your PSA contain?
- How will you explain how these behavior changes can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- What images and text will you choose to enhance your message?
Write your design proposal on page 12 in your Engineering Portfolio.